Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Love x's Ten

Since, I usually do not directly blog about myself I thought with Thanksgiving approaching it would be fun to do a list/ series of things that I love aka thankful for and to give you all a chance to get to know me. Since, Thanksgiving is ten days away I was reminded by miss Lisa (who is doing this on her blog that today begins day 1 of the Thanksgiving series.
PS: if you love books and to read this is one blog you must check out).

Hands down a big love of mine is the beach! From the chilly Pacific Ocean to the warm Caribbean I can be found beaming from ear to ear. Being at the beach makes me feel so relaxed. I would love to live in a coastal town but pretty sure that during my working years of life that won't be a possibility. So, in the meantime I will keep that dream alive by making that a retirement goal.

Flamands Beach - St. Barts

Honeymoon St. Barts June '07

Black Beach in Maui, Hawaii June '08

Vero Beach, Florida Summer '09

Do any of you love the beach as much as I do? If so, which beach do you love visiting?

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the beach. Although I'm usually terrified of actually swimming in the water with the unknown ocean creatures. My fav beach is Siesta Key in FL because it has the best, softest white sand I've ever seen. And it's just a few minutes from my grandparents' house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! This past summer was the first time I have been to a Florida beach and we had so much fun. My husband has family in Vero Beach so it was a lot of fun to visit. I will have to look up Siesta Key!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout out! I also love the beach. . I'm w/ Nicole - the most beautiful one I've seen in the US was Siesta Key. Outside of the US I would have to go w/ one of the beaches of Australia. There were so many beautiful beaches - it's hard to pick a favorite!!

    ReplyDelete