Monday, March 21, 2011

Gods Love


{her beautiful baptism shoes made for Elle by JibJabbers}
Elle modeling her shoes for her three month photos.

{Elle holding her first rosary}

{wearing mommy's baptism gown}

{the proud parents}
Her headband is from adams blankie. When she gets married it can can be worn as her garter {for something old} or around her bouquet stem}

{sorry, for the bad photo. I wish I had a better picture of the cake}

{family photo at the dinner with Miss E in her party dress}

4 comments:

  1. those shoes....oh my!!!!!! what a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a beautiful day - I love that last picture! You look so happy in it - and I love Elle's dress - and her shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful. I am in love with her shoes. Too precious! You look so great too!! Looks like a blessed, perfect day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh isn't she a princess - Bless her heart! You all look great! Hope you had a memorable day.
    Anna, xxx

    ReplyDelete