Sunday, May 6, 2012

Baby Gap Deals

If only I could find deals on clothing like I do for my daughter. Here are some recent finds I scored at our local baby gap for even less than what is marked here on-line.

Swiss Dot Bubble Short. Scored for $15. 
I have been waiting and waiting for these shorts to get marked down and they finally did! Yay!

I scored this tank for $5! I also purchased it in baby pink (not shown online).


 Striped Dress with diaper cover. Scored for $8!
I love the colors in this dress and its perfect for hot summer days. 
This dress can easily go into fall paired with leggings and a cardigan.

 My other favorite place to score bargains on children's clothing is of course Target! 

What are some of your favorite bargain sites for infant/ toddler clothing?

1 comment:

  1. Ruby & E can wear their matching shorts together! They are just the cutest!!
    BTW, Ruby fits the size 2 Crewcut shorts... just in case you are still looking for some pieces to add ;0)

    ReplyDelete