Tuesday, October 9, 2012

DIY Anthro Metal Letters



Like many others I love the Anthropologie metal letters that they sell. But, at $18 a letter and with an entire new home to decorate I just couldn't fathom spending $60 on metal letters.


So.. to pinterest I went and well I finally tackled one of my many to do projects.
I have to say for $10 total I am very pleased with how they turned out.


I purchased the craft letters at Hobby Lobby. They are around $2 a piece and I used this paint which can be  purchased at Home Depot.

I sprayed each letter with two coats of paint and they dried in roughly two hours.
I applied them to the wall using double sided foam tape and they are now hung above my kitchen pantry.

1 comment:

  1. I think this project turned out great! Way to save some money, too!!!!

    ReplyDelete