Friday, April 26, 2013

Miss E's Room Makeover Begins

It seems like yesterday my husband and I were at Potterybarn kids buying our daughter's crib, changing table, and registering for some essential items. Well, tomorrow afternoon her new bed arrives. The new bedding and window treatments have been purchased and her new dresser is already in use. I just now need to learn how to properly hang her curtains and purchase a wooden monogram for her walls along with a few other pieces of bedroom decor.

This is the bed we purchased and fingers are crossed she likes it! 


For those who have experienced a new bed transition with your little ones and have any tips to make the transition smoother I would love to hear your suggestions!

1 comment:

  1. Love that classic bed! So perfect for a little girl's room.

    My guy isn't quite one year old yet, so no clue on transitions like this. I'm still wading through baby transitions :))

    ReplyDelete