Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Class and Teacher Valentines

I literally threw Elle's Valentines together this year. She is obsessed with Princess so when she saw the Princess box of cards they were a must buy.
Plus, don't you all remember receiving paper character Valentines as a kid? I think they are a classic and a must for Valentines Day.

I ended up adding this Valentine tag to her Valentines after I came across a bag of bubbles hidden in my craft closest that I had purchased last year. We had a bag of kisses laying around and viola the combination of Blowing you Valentine Kisses came into play.



And a few weeks ago I saw Target had teacher Valentine gift sets so I snagged this paper note and heart chocolate set for her Preschool Teacher and Teacher's Assistant. 


No comments:

Post a Comment