Thursday, June 9, 2011

What I'm Loving This Week



I typically wear pale pink nail {bubble bath by OPI} polish or clear as I tend to pick at my nails when they are polished {I know bad habit}. Well, now that it's summer time I have been seeing a lot of fun bright colors and I thought hmm..why not branch out a bit.
One color I am really loving is the mint/ pool green shade that I am seeing everywhere and on everyone {my J.crew stylist was wearing it the other day} and the color she recommended to me was the Ulta brand nail polish Mint Condition. I am wearing it in the above photo and have it paired with my coral and navy skirt from J.Crew. My stylist Amber, picked it out for me. She is the best!

Another new shade that I was introduced to is Essie's Chinchilly.


As you can see its a sleek gray color and is one of their best selling polishes.

3 comments:

  1. I love that J.crew skirt! so cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blue! just had the essie one on my toes- its great! love the new skirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the grey essie! I'm going to have to look for that...

    ReplyDelete