Thursday, October 21, 2010

What I'm Loving This Week

In honor of breast cancer month I thought I would do another week of pretty pink items that were featured on etsy.
Here are some pink items that caught my heart.

I heart this sweet apple

I heart these little shoes. Perfect for all the little ladies out there!

I heart this beautiful headband which also happens to be made by one of my favorite etsy shops- Sweetly Fallen!

I heart this ring


  1. I love the ring! It's such a soft color of pink.

  2. Have to agree with Nicole, that's a beautiful ring. Gorgeous colour!

  3. Yum - that apple looks delicious and that ring is fabulous! Happy weekend to you! xxoo :)

  4. Loving these pink items! So pretty.
    P.S. Thanks for your sweet comment on my glitter pumpkins!

  5. Oh that headband is SO pretty! And the apple looks yummy :)