Thursday, September 15, 2011

What I'm Loving This Week

I debated back and forth between some Halloween ideas and I decided Miss E is going to be a ghost for Halloween. Miss E will be participating in a Trick or Trunk at her daycare, will attend the Halloween parade at Mommy's school, and of course will be all dressed up to help pass out candy at home so I think she will be getting plenty of wear out of this costume.

Along with some black and white striped leggings from baby gap, here is what I'm loving/ envisioning to complete her costume.


LOVE this tutu from Tiaras Tutus. Hoping to have this made in black and white.
I heart this ghost tee from Musical Mandie which can also be made in a variety of colors or on an onesie. I plan on ordering in white.

and I heart this ghost clip from Violet's Velvet Box. I plan on clipping this onto a headband.

No comments:

Post a Comment