Monday, December 12, 2011

Miss E's First Birthday: Pink, Ruffles, and Pearls


E is for Elle and her birthday party was decorated with all things pink, ruffles, bows, and pearls.
{Yes, Miss E is destined to be a girly girl one way or another! }
The day was celebrated with close friends and with my wonderful sister who flew in for the weekend. It was a really special weekend and I look forward to Thursday when we get to spend the day together as a family celebrating Elle's real birthday.

It is my pleasure to share with all of you some of my favorite photos that were captured.
{Kids lunch table}
Animal Crackers, E shaped turkey and cheese sandwiches, strawberry milk, macaroons, and marshmallow pops

lemonade complimented with a mason jar and accented with pink lace ribbon, gray striped straws, and a pearl
felt birthday hat I made my myself decorate with a pearl and trimmed with satin ribbon


I will share some cake eating photos tomorrow!


Vendor Information:

The invites and party paper good were designed by my sweet friend Rebecca from Fresh Chick Design Studio. I love her work!

Elle's cake was made by InPockets Bakery in Chandler AZ. It was delicious!

If you are interested in highlighting E's birthday please email at
heidijrieck@gmail.com

8 comments:

  1. You did an amazing job with her party! I am impressed by your & Brooke's party planning skills. That is SO not my forte! Elle is a very lucky girl, looks like she had a very special party and I am glad you were able to celebrate with both friends and family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO SO SO CUTE!!! Everything is beyond adorable - great job! I love the theme to..so very girly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cake with ELLE on it is amazing! Best i've eva seen!!! what talent!! Lucky Bub!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the party turned out so lovely! You did a wonderful job! Love the ruffled streamers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww that turned out so lovely! love everything! thank you for the comment and stopping by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi! saw your baby's first birthday party at polkadotbirthday.com and I am really impressed on the celebration you made here. It was really great!

    Looking for Spandex Table Covers - visit http://www.yourchaircovers.com/ co'z this is the best place to shop for all your event needs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just the sweetest party....
    the cake is so beautiful....
    the baby is adorable....

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just talked to Katy! She told me how adorable this party was! Had to stalk your blog to see it! ADORABLE! You are DARLING!!! I'm starting to think about Camry's first... I was looking at Kara's Party Ideas for a elegant 1st. May need to stalk more of your party faves! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete