Thursday, January 19, 2012

What I'm Loving this Week


As I dabble more into crafting, I spotted the book Weekend Handmade over at Hostess with the Mostess. The entire book contains various crafting projects that you can do in an evening or throughout your weekend. The book focuses on three different areas; Make, Grow, and Gather.

Make: projects to wear or to use for decoration
Grow:projects which focus on gardens, farmers market
Gather: projects to decorate your casual gatherings

Here are a few project examples:




Weekend Handmade by Kelly Wilkinson is available for purchase on Amazon for only $17!

2 comments:

  1. What pretty projects! Love that mobile! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks right up my alley! Going to have to ask for that one for my bday...

    ReplyDelete