Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Paris Book for the Little Ones


In 2009 my husband and I went to Paris and I essentially left a piece of my heart there.

Some day we hope to return as a family, but in the mean time I want Miss Elle to learn as much as she can about this amazing city.

Since she LOVES books, I can't think of any cuter one for my little book worm than...
Henri's Walk to Paris
{Plus, Henri/Henry is one of my favorite names for a child}

{Images and a recap of the story via Black Eiffel}

Henri's Walk to Paris can be found on Amazon.

3 comments:

  1. I love this. I too left a piece of my heart in Paris. There is nothing like a walk through those magical streets. Until Jane gets to take on herself, I have a feeling she will love learning about Henri's.

    PS - that was our boy name!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I left my heart there as well. We are hoping to go back next year with the girls to celebrate our 10th Wedding Anniversary. Honestly I dream that Alton will come home from work to tell me we are moving there. What is it about Paris...?
    And yes... Henri (Henry) is the best name! It was on our top two when pregnant with both girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I so want to go back to Paris! My husband wants to name a son (if there is one ever, Henry. I love all of your book selections! Your new follower from AZ.

    ReplyDelete