Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Sweet 16 Birthday Ideas




My sweet and beautiful niece turns 16 today!


For her Birthday I wanted to do something with meaning so I framed this photo of us.

This was my niece and I before we headed out to the Taylor Swift concert this past fall.

Sweet 16 Gift Ideas for the Sweet Girl in Your Life:

I found this to be a very nice scented fragrance in which I ended up purchasing for my niece.

Another gift idea for the teen girl in your life are these pink glitter TOMS


A Satchel Bag. I think this one with the pink bow is darling

This darling Rose Gold Bow Ring.

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet photo of you two! And I love the sparkly TOMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe she is already 16! Wow, that makes me feel old as I remember when she was way younger! Those are all great birthday ideas! I love the purse!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your picks! I really love that little satchel too!

    ReplyDelete