Saturday, March 3, 2012

Book Club


I am no longer in a book club {haven't been for some time} due to various members moving away so I was really excited to see that Happy Hour Mom is launching a Happy Hour Book Club! If you are interested click on this link here

and with balancing a career and motherhood I don't have much free time during the evenings to be away so I like the idea of a cyber book club.

PS: If you are ever looking for good book recommendations I suggest you check out my friend Lisa's blog here and Good Reads


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! :)

    I think that online book club are great. I have been in one for I think around 3 years! Or at least 2. We are all so busy these days, an actual book club is tough to pull off unfortunately. I'm glad you've found a group to join!

    ReplyDelete