Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Wednesday Words...

via little minnow designs via Heidi on Pinterest

I couldn't agree more with this print!

I was talking to one of my really good friends yesterday on how some children have come to just expect things, you never hear a "Please" or a "Thank You" and how ungrateful kids can be at times. I know no child nor adult is perfect but having manners is essential and please lets not forget these two magic words!

This post is not meant to be a debate but I would love to hear your thoughts.
Thank You.

5 comments:

  1. Please and Thank you... Please and Thank you... I am singing the song but I cannot remember the rest of the words! Stella's preschool does this little song and I must say that I get many comments on how polite Stella is with her Please and Thank yous! And I agree... too many little ones that are demanding and expect everything and no please and thank yous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree with you. Manners are essential in everyone's lives and many people are lacking in them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, totally agree with it. It makes me sad to think that manners are becoming a thing of the past... I don't know where this sense of entitlement came from, but it's too bad... It bothers me that there is this sense of entitlement and that kids these days don't think they need to 'earn' things - or appreciate the things they are given without earning. I hope it's something that can be changed because those are tomorrow's leaders, and it scares me to think of our country being in their hands some day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heide dear you are so right! It shouldn't be that posters remind us how to behave. It should be within us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree!!! Have a beautiful weekend!

    Kristin x

    ReplyDelete