Monday, February 27, 2012

Tie Dye Cupcakes


I spotted these fun tie dyed cupcakes via Can you Stay for Dinner and made a batch last night for my cupcakes n' milk class after school today. I can't wait to surprise the kids today with these fun cupcakes that will be frosted with cool whip and sprinkles. Too bad I won't be able to enjoy any as I gave up desserts and candy this Lenten season.

Besides baking my weekend was quickly filled up with working out, church, a date night to this fabulous place, another fun visit to the zoo and lunch with my dad, and taking in the Oscars.

What fun things did you do over the weekend?
Happy Monday!


3 comments:

  1. YUM! Looks so good!
    Glad you had a fab weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look lovely - different too!
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesomeness! I've dyed cupcakes before, but not quite like this!

    ReplyDelete