Wednesday, September 12, 2012

700th Post!

I can't believe this is my 700th post and my inspirational outlet aka "cherry blossoms" recently turned three years old! Even though cherry blossoms was never intended to be a personal blog, I have gotten to know some wonderful bloggers, and I thank you for allowing me to share with each and every one of you.... a little piece of inspiration!

PS: I will learn how to make a sprinkle cake! Can you tell I am on a sprinkle kick?
Incase,  you missed the sprinkle party from last week you can check it out here.

3 comments:

  1. 700!!! That's amazing! I have loved every one of them!

    PS - That's the cake I want for Jane's bday party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whenever you make that cake, I totally want to come try it! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations - 700! Wow and what a gorgeous cake.
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete