Sunday, August 11, 2013

Designer Maternity Jeans for Sale

I am selling some maternity pieces.  All of these pieces were worn for one pregnancy and come from a pet and smoke free home. All of the pieces are practically brand new. 
If you have any questions or interested in any of the pieces please contact me at heidijrieck@gmail.com.



Citizens of Humanity Petite Size Maternity Jeans
Size 29 fits as a 27/4
$75 +$5 shipping
(They run small)
Petite length and I am 5'3 and I could still wear these with wedges and heels during my pregnancy

I paid $190+tax at Pea in a Pod

 Belly band waist can be worn folded over or rolled all the way out. Belly band grows with you making these jeans a great piece during and postpartum .
 slightly frayed 

 (These were hands down the best investment I made as far as maternity clothing went)


Gap Maternity Jeans
$8 + $5 shipping
Size 27/4


White Gap Maternity Cropped Jeans
$10 +$5 Shipping
Size 27/4




Thank you so much for taking the time to look. If you have any questions please let me know!
I will be posting some infant girls clothing (mainly baby Gap) soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment