Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Name Brand Girls Toddler Shoes for Sale

My daughter has outgrown these black ballet shoes and I thought I would see if any readers are interested. The brand is me too and they are a size 6
This brand is sold at Nordstrom, finer children's shoe stores, and online. My daughter maybe wore these shoes 5x. They are in perfect condition and wear great with casual and dressier outfits.
I paid $49.99 and am selling them for $20 plus $5 for shipping


I also have a baby bjorn traveling crib I am looking at selling, girls pink and white boon dishware/spoons, and more higher end shoes. I thought I would see how trying to sell these first works before selling other items.

If you have any questions or interested please email me at heidijrieck@gmail.com

Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment