Friday, October 9, 2009

Bonjour Paris

Paris here I come! In some ways it hasn't really hit me that I will be leaving on a plane in a few hours and will be spending a week there! I can't wait for the yummy macaroons, walking the cobblestone streets, picnics in the various parks, visiting the Champagne countryside, and living like a true Parisian for a week. (We are renting an apartment in the Marais district). Not sure how often I will be able to blog but I will most definitely be excited to share my adventure and photos when I return! xoxo
{Via weheartit.com}

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear about your adventures! Have an awesome time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we here until the 17th! Loving every minute of it. We leave tomorrow for our countryside Champagne tour.
    I can't wait to come home and blog about my adventures. Your blog has been very helpful Teri! PS: I can't believe you passed up those shoes?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog through Knitting Yarns and it is wonderful. We are planning a trip to Paris in June, and I look forward to reading about your Parision adventure!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is wonderful Jen! Yes, Lisa is one of my best friends :)
    I plan on blogging about our time this week. Is been difficult being gone and that I have been using my husbands work computer. Our home was recently robbed so we are in the middle of getting our electronics replaced including my laptop!You will def LOVE the city!

    ReplyDelete