Friday, October 23, 2009

Rodin Gardens

Our Friday adventure entailed seeing the Rodin Gardens which I really enjoyed doing. It was a cool day outside with rain off and on but nonetheless we still had a great time! The gardens were full of fall colors and surprisingly there were still some rose bushes in bloom.



Far shot of the Thinker
another Rodin Sculptor
We ended our Friday adventure with buying some yummy French cookies to bring home and had a nice dinner at a small Italian restaurant that was near our apartment. Yes, I said Italian, not French.
Then it was off to pack as our flight left at 9:30 am on Sat. morning.

I have some fun, random shots that we took that helped captured our travels that I am wanting to share. I will share those with you all next week.
Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment