Thursday, September 23, 2010

Fall is here!

{image via we heart it}

Oh my goodness it's so nice to say that Fall is upon us {spring for my southern hemisphere friends}. Granted, the temps are still summer-like here in the desert, but yesterday it was one of the first days in a long time where it was not above 100 degrees.

Fall is probably my favorite season and this is why:

Trader Joe's Pumpkin bread mix
Drinking apple cider
Eating carmel apples
The Pumpkin bagels and Pumpkin flavored schmeer {aka cream cheese from Einstein Bagels}
Participating in a yearly Breast Cancer walk where I walk in memory of my mom and aunts
Being able to burn fall scented candles and oils in my home. My favorite is the Leaves scent from Bath and Body Works.
Being able to turn off our AC and have the windows open at night
Sleeping with our duvet cover again
but.. what I miss the most: being able to see leaves change colors and having piles of leaves to jump in.

What is your favorite thing about fall?




2 comments:

  1. My fave thing is seeing the leaves change. They are starting to change, which makes my runs more enjoyable as there is beautiful scenery to take in, and that winding road to my house to a beautiful drive since it's lined w/ trees!

    And pumpkin spice lattes are also another fave thing. And wearing boots. And sweaters. And scarves! I def love fall!! Hope the heat breaks for you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo!! I love all the fall scented candles too. xo Cindy

    ReplyDelete