Thursday, February 3, 2011

What I'm Loving This Week


I heart this bracelet. Pretty sure its the ribbon detailing that has me sold!


Do any of you own a favorite piece of jewelry? If so, what is it and why is it your favorite?

My favorite (even though I don't wear them that often) are my pearls. My husband, gave me pearl earrings, necklace, and a bracelet on our wedding day. Every time I wear them or one of the pieces, I'm reminded of our special day. Now that we have a daughter I can't wait to hand them down to her someday.

4 comments:

  1. How beautiful!!! I have a gold bracelet my husband gave to me. It's my favourite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty! My favorite piece of jewelry...if you would call it that is my watch. It was given to me for my 30th and I always think of my husband when I wear it. And, he picked it out with zero influence from me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love! That is so delicate and pretty. I have a pair of Chanel pearl earrings with a little peal drop and I they make me feel like such a lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right, the ribbon adds a certain something... My favorite must be my plain, gold wedding ring. I know, a bit of a cliche, but I love it.

    ReplyDelete