Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Spring Shopping

I really need to kick it in gear and lose the last few pounds of my baby weight {and start toning up} as there are a lot of cute spring clothing items hitting the stores and I want it all! Here are some items I am loving from one of my favorite stores, J. Crew.




{via j.crew}

I should note I was in J. Crew this past weekend with my friend from out of town and my fashion stylist Miss A was working! Love her! After talking to her for awhile my friend from out of town asked how we knew each other by name, and I said "oh her, that is my stylist! She's the one who styled me for my maternity photos and now picks out outfits for me!"


2 comments:

  1. I'm with you on needing to tone up! There are lots of cute things out there. BR has some fun new cardigans out as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first dress! The color is awesome!

    ReplyDelete