Thursday, February 17, 2011

What I'm Loving This Week

I heart this set of three washies {washcloths}. So fun for the little guys!

I heart this travel crayon coloring case. How perfect when traveling to bring along to entertain the little artist! Crayons are included and fabrics can be customized!

I heart this vintage inspired rosette headband.


I heart this three piece baby bib burp set. This would make a great baby gift!


I'm loving these adorable baby/ children's items from adams blankie. The best part adams blankie is local for me {Phoenix, AZ area} and Kari, the talented artist and designer of adams blankie even does in- house parties!

I have had the opportunity to view her products in person and have purchased items from adams blankie and I have been very pleased. Items can also be custom made!

Kari, also has a wonderful blog that can be found here.


3 comments:

  1. These are fabulous! I love super soft stuff for babies. My grandson is 8 months old so I will def check out the store and the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwwww, thanks for the love!! ~Kari

    ReplyDelete