Monday, May 2, 2011

Calypso St. Barths Collection

If you didn't make it to Target yesterday you must go and check out the Calypso St. Barths Collection. The collection is full of bright corals, aquas, and summer whites perfect for your beach escapes. I personally, did not find any of the collection appealing for myself but I am loving the collection for the mini me. By the time I got to Target it was picked over {perhaps, this is why I was not impressed with the women's items} but I did manage to score the coral dress for Miss E. After all, since mommy and daddy honeymooned in St. Barths it's only fitting that Miss E has a piece of this fun collection.



{this is the dress I scored in size 9 Months. Everything else was sold out. 9 Month photo dress perhaps?}

1 comment:

  1. I am dying to go to target! I was drooling over the collecttion on line for both myself and the kids!

    ReplyDelete