Monday, May 30, 2011

Swimsuit Hunt is Over

After ordering five swimsuits on line, buying one in a store, returning all of them, going to the mall for three hours {I never shop this long and this was all in one store- Everything but Water. They probably thought I was never going to leave}, tried on 20+ suits/combinations and I my friends have a suit! Never in my life have I had a harder time finding a swimsuit than this year. Granted, I now have some body changes and as luck would have it not every suit I liked had my size or the bottoms were way skimpy or simply ick what was I thinking.
With some wonderful customer service this suit was presented to me and I feel in love with it. I like the color combination and it gives me support unlike other similar styles. I paired the top with this swim skirt, but in navy. The skirted bottoms are high enough where I don't have to worry about my c-section scar showing {I could not fathom how skimpy bottoms have gotten} and since I don't like my inner thighs it conceals this troubled area perfectly.

For my cover up I am pairing it with this sheer white boyfriend button down shirt from Tommy Bahama. I like the versatility it provides. It can be worn closed, open, tied at the waist with the sleeves rolled up loosely, can be easily worn to a pool side lunch, and it can also be worn as a pajama dress.


No comments:

Post a Comment