Monday, April 16, 2012

Bliss: Steep Clean



One of my favorite masks I use on a weekly basis is the Bliss Steep Clean at home facial. It retails for $55 so it's not cheap but, than again I use a $3 bar of soap on my face (Vanicream-LOVE!) and I have had my Steep Clean for over a year. So. in my opinion its worth to splurge on this item.

Steep clean is a 15 min mask that is free of parabans and has no petrochemicals. It is also one of the very few masks that is safe for anyone that might be expecting. Steep Clean is a deep pore cleaner, minimizer for breakouts, exfoliates the skin for a smoother overall brighter appearance, and is especially recommend for congested skin.



Did I also mention it has a very nice scent? I think that is always a bonus!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh! Maybe a little something that I need to splurge on soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it truly works, I'll spend the money on it. Sounds like a winner.

    ReplyDelete