Monday, April 9, 2012

Fruit Pizza

photo via pioneer woman

Another reason I am addicted to Pinterest is due to all the delicious meals and treats I have been making lately. Click here to check out my recipe board.
The latest one I made was this wonderful fruit pizza for our Easter brunch via the Pioneer Woman. Even though I am under the weather {I have strep throat} I still am finding myself wanting more of this fruit pizza.
The best part is the sugar cookie crust and to sweeten the cream mixture I added some powder sugar.
Delicious!





3 comments:

  1. Yum, that sounds delicious! I know how much you love sugar cookies. :)

    That sucks you have strep throat. :( Ouch. Take it easy - hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had me at sugar cookie crust! YUM!
    I seriously cannot believe you got strep! Its those kids at school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks so beautiful and tasty too - I must check out the recipe - thanks.
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete