Thursday, April 26, 2012

What I'm Loving this Week



I swear all my daughter owns are headbands, books, and dresses. If we are not out at the park swinging we can be found hanging out at the zoo, playing with bubbles or reading. Miss Elle has turned into such a little book worm. As soon as she gets home from daycare she goes into her room, pulls out her books and will read for at least a good twenty minutes. It is so adorable to catch her flipping thru the pages and babbling away. She sometimes will even clap for herself when she finishes a book or will even give her  daddy an applause for his reading- memorization! 

Our favorites at this moment are:
Brown Bear, Brown Bear, I am a Bunny {this was my favorite growing up} and Madeline Loves Animals

I ordered a new book this past week after seeing it on another blog and with my obsession with cupcakes I thought it would be the perfect new book for Elle's collection. 
It's called You are my Cupcake!


I am always trying to add to Elle's book collection so if you have any must haves that you either enjoyed as a child or enjoy reading to your child/ nieces/nephews please share!

3 comments:

  1. That book is perfect for you - and for Elle, of course. :) Some of my favorites are for when kids are older. I love the Llama Llama books. I know I have told you that before, though. I just think they are so funny and I love the rhyming cadence. :)

    Happy reading! I love that you have a little bookworm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE! I will have to order it!

    Here are a few of our favorites (started with Stella)
    What Shall We Do with the Boo Hoo Baby
    Peek-A Who?
    Dear Zoo (Lift the Flap)
    Moo Baa La La La

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are into Madeline, Clifford and the bible right now. Have you read this one:Eleanor, Ellatony, Ellencake, and Me. My daughter is Eleanor so we love it.

    ReplyDelete