Sunday, April 29, 2012

Lions, and Tigers and Oh My

We bought a family zoo membership at Christmas time and going to the zoo has become a favorite activity. Going to the zoo with my mom when I was little is one of my favorite memories I have of my childhood and of my mom so I of course love taking Elle. We usually go early in the morning as members are allowed into the zoo an hr before general public. During this time all the animals are getting fed so we get to see a lot of neat things during this time.
Here are some of our photos that we have captured with "elephina" being our favorite.









3 comments:

  1. LOVE those pictures! Especially the peacock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you guys have taken some awesome pictures! I especially love the elephant pics and the peacock one!

    ReplyDelete