Sunday, August 12, 2012

Play Tables for all Ages

Trying to find a play table that isn't too "junky" nor godly expensive was a lot harder than I thought it would be. Here are several picks that are sure to please all price ranges and styles.

Ikea Kritter table for $24.99 is a great price and value. Matching chairs are available in an assortment of fun, bright colors and they each sell for $12.99 a piece.


KidKraft is another good company that makes play/ craft tables. My friends have this table for their little girls and I even borrowed it last year for E's party.  It is very durable and it cleans up nicely. We are still debating on a table for E but this is our front runner.


I love Pottery Barn Kids classic take on their play table. You can save a little bit of money by ordering their 'My First Table' and two chairs as a set online, but with a toddler who I am sure will do nothing but scribble on it with crayon (even if its washable crayon) this table is on the pricier side of $159 + shipping.


Land of Nod has a great art table. I love the paper roll feature on this table. Pottery Barn Kids also has a paper roll feature built into one of their tables as well. I see this table being the perfect table for school aged kids. $200+

No comments:

Post a Comment