Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2010

Image Via

Happy New Year! Hard to believe a new decade is starting! For the most part the 2000's treated me well. What I take away the most of this past decade are these events:

*I traveled the world in 2001 when I participated in the Semester at Sea Study Abroad program
*In 2002 I graduated from college with my bachelors
* 2003 I was a working career woman and living with my best friend in Minneapolis and for the first time truly living on my own.
* In 2004 I moved to Phoenix all on my own to embark on a new job and I also became an aunt for the third time.
* In 2005 I met the love of my life and I began my graduate studies (part time) at Arizona State
* In 2006 I got engaged
* In 2007 I became a Mrs.
* In 2008 I graduated with my Masters in Social Work and landed my dream job
* In 2009 I was able to travel to Paris which was always been a dream of mine.

I am defiantly ready to embark on not only a new year but a new decade! 2010 will hopefully treat me well as I will be turning 30 years old in a month from today! I have set some personal goals/ fun things I want to complete before I say good bye to the wonderful twenties. Pretty sure January will be a busy month for me.

What will you remember most of 2009 or of the decade 2000?

2 comments:

  1. You just reminded me... this will be my decade of being in my 50's. How crazy is that??? I turn 50 in June... wish me luck!

    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - you really accomplished a lot in the 2000s!! What a big decade. I am sure that 2010 has lots of good things in store for you!

    ReplyDelete