Thursday, January 7, 2010

Really? Colored denim?Again??

Afraid to report this ladies but I think a throwback on the 90's colored denim fad is making its debut. Make that an unwelcome debut again. I received an email the other day alerting me of the top styles of denim and you know what it consisted of.... colored denim. Then, during a Target run long and behold what do I see?? Colored denim. NO! Frankly, I had my fair share of colored denim during my high school days and no way will I allow another pair to enter my home.



What do you all think. Will color denim make a successful comeback? If so will any of you relive your colored denim days? If yes, I won't judge. I promise.

1 comment:

  1. I have coworkers that wear black denim all the time. Ugh. I just stick to my blue jeans, thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete