Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Home Office Design

We are getting new office furniture for our home! We are taking out the espresso colored office desk and chair we currently have and replacing it with a white desk and chair. Yes, this now means I will have another room in my house that is done in black and white. I can't help it that I like simplicity. I do agree adding a splash of color will look nice but until then here are some office spaces I adore.

Image Via

{I love this color combination}

Image Via

{I love the built in storage and the simplicity}

Image Via

{I love this office for the chandelier, the built in storage, and loving the window seat}


Image via

{What can I say I am a huge fan of dark hardwood flooring and a room with a view}

3 comments:

  1. That first room is to die for! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all but my favorite is the one w/ the window seat.

    I am excited to see your new office furniture when I come in January. I really like your guys' office! That espresso colored furniture will forever remind me of your first place down in AZ. I've always spent some time at your desk doing something on that computer, so that desk totally makes me think of you!

    I wish tomorrow was Feb 26th. I can't wait for my visit. I am overdue for some sunshine. Hopefully we can grill out one night?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, I love that you travel to visit your friends. As someone who lives away from her college buddies, I think that is such a wonderful quality!!

    ReplyDelete