Monday, May 3, 2010

Metro Monday

Its always nice to know that when I start to miss these adorable Metro signs from Paris and of course the food that within a thirty minute drive from my home is my favorite french restaurant, called Metro. Here I am greeted with the tastiest food {it was named Phoenix, AZ best French Restaurant} and best of all they have the best beignets that a girl can get without flying over the pond!

For those of you who enjoy French cuisine what is your favorite dish or dessert?

2 comments:

  1. I love those Parisian metro signs! I always take a bunch of pictures of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! Sounds like a fun date night!

    My favorite thing from Paris is probably the crepes. Or maybe this Duck dish that I had. It was quite possibly the best meal I have ever had!

    ReplyDelete