Sunday, May 16, 2010

My Wonderful Weekend

I am bummed that weekend is over especially since it was a fun filled weekend. We attended the peach festival on Saturday where I enjoyed some yummy peach pancakes and of course picked lots of yummy peaches. Then on Sunday, I was able to meet up with my dear friend Lisa for breakfast. Even though we were only able to spend a little bit of time together before her flight left it was still a nice time especially since I only get to see my close friends 1-2x's a year. I then closed out the weekend by seeing the movie Babies with one of my friends. It was cute.




How was everyone else's weekend?

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad I got to be a part of your weekend. Was so great to see you & C. :) That picture of us turned out really well. Good thing you have a great photographer for a husband. Oh, and you look so good in that orange color!

    ReplyDelete