Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Summer Beauty Essentials

With summer right around the corner I thought I would share what my three favorite products are with all of you. My first favorite product which I have been using since my high schools days is the Evian facial mist. Some people tease me that I use this product but besides that its a fan favorite of a lot of professional makeup artists, I love it for the fact that its refreshing especially after being outside, completing a workout, and most of all it definitely helps keep the greasies at bay.
I love the tarte cheek stains. They are an all natural makeup product, they have a nice scent to them, they come in a variety of colors, and they are very easy to work with without worrying about it giving you a streaky or too bold of a look. I currently use tickled.

My favorite bronzer of all time is by Trish McEvoy. I use a lot of her makeup products but this is probably my favorite one. It is a nice light bronzer that can also be built upon for added color. I like the duo as the lighter shade helps give you a nice youthful glow. A lot of the times I will use my Tarte cheek stain first and then quickly add on the bronzer for my face coloring and I am all set!


I love makeup and can be somewhat of a makeup junkie so if you have a product that you love I would love to hear about it!

1 comment:

  1. I too love the Tarte cheek stain! I can't live without my Nars cream eye shadows. They are phenomenal...no creasing, and they go on quick and even (perfect if you are in a rush!)

    ReplyDelete