Thursday, November 11, 2010

What I'm Loving This Week

I don't think I could ever get tired of headbands. I love how fun they can be and how they can easily dress up any outfit.

Last weekend I attended a holiday craft fair and I couldn't pass up buying one of these adorable headbands from Whippy Cake. Best part is, the headbands are interchangeable with other Whippy Cake products and by attaching onto the band with velcro.

Riff Raff from simmer town collection

butter bean from the gleam and sugar collection

Coco Bella from the haute and saucy collection


Cheeky Cha Cha from caught on candy collection

Whippy Cake also has a blog that can be found here!


2 comments:

  1. very, very pretty! HOpe you are feeling well, you are in the home stretch, right/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog you have. I just became a follower on your blog:-)
    You are in for quite an adventure. I have two small angles:-) They keep me busy.

    ReplyDelete