Thursday, January 24, 2013

What I'm Loving this Week: Etsy shop Gingerpop Boutique

Today I am so excited to share with all of you one of my favorite etsy shops.... Gingerpop Boutique!

 I met Rachel, the ever so talented owner of Gingerpop Boutique this holiday season at my church's Holiday Craft fair where I purchased some holiday hair clips for my little one. They are so adorable and  we received many compliments.

Gingerpop Boutique specializes in handmade, wool felt flower headbands, hair clips, and bow ties for the little men in your life. The quality is amazing and I look forward to purchasing more product from Rachel in the near future.

Here are a few of my favorites





Make sure to like Gingerpop boutique on FB where you can keep up on the latest product and even be lucky enough to win a headband like I did last week for miss E!


Miss E wearing her adorable Valentine's Day headband from Gingerpop Boutique! 




2 comments: