Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Decorating with Photos


I am wanting to redecorate my hallway by rearranging some photos and adding to my photo collage. I am thinking about removing all of our color photos and go with a classic black and white look as featured here. I really like the look of thicker and thinner black frames placed together and how the photos are not hung in perfect straight rows. Now if only this could be my home!

How do all of you have your hallways decorated? If you have any suggestions/helpful tips please let me know!

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love that photo wall! I want to do something similar in our place, but we don't really have a wall that makes sense... someday though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have gone for a similar effect in the past on our walls and have our black and white pics in black frames with white matting...currently the frames are propped up on mantles and sideboards rather than the wall. One of my fave ideas though - I say go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We don't have hallways in our condo, but if we did, this would be my ideal decor! I love that the photos look organized but not perfectly symmetrical! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love how inspiring this single photo is. i adore the B&W idea. so classically elegant :)

    xo Alison

    ReplyDelete