Friday, July 30, 2010

Home Sweet Home

{image here}

Happy Friday Everyone! I first want to start out by saying Thank You Melanie for doing a guest post for me! I really appreciate it as I love having guests here on my blog and its fun to be inspired by new ideas. So, if you are ever interested in wanting to be a guest I would love to have you!

Our babymoon was wonderful. Not as relaxing as if we went with our second choice which was Florida or Hawaii and had a beach escape, but it was a great still a wonderful getaway. I loved how various pockets of the city reminded us of being back in Paris and everyone was so friendly. Of course, the food we ate was amazing which means I better get in gear and get going to my Friday morning Zumba class. I will definitely share more with all of you next week. I have some fun photos I am wanting to share and especially tell you about the best cupcakes that I have ever eaten! {yes, that plural on the cupcakes is correct :)}

Have a great weekend!




4 comments:

  1. Zumba class? What's that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back!!! Thanks for having me guest post, it was a pleasure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to have you back, can't wait to read all about it. Have a good rest and enjoy your weekend.
    TC, Anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum, cupcakes! Look forward to hearing more and glad you had a great babymoon :)

    ReplyDelete