Monday, August 23, 2010

My Nursery Inspiration

Never thought this day would come and more less to be decorating a nursery for a little girl. I have to say finding girls bedding was a lot harder than I thought it would be. I found many cute boy nursery sets that captured my heart but nothing really stood out to me until I saw this one. Its the Sophia bedding collection from Restoration Hardware Baby and Child. I also ordered the petal pink rug as shown. I can't wait for it to arrive!

December will be here before we know it and we are slowly making progress on the nursery. This past weekend we cleaned out the closet and cleared out the guest room. Now its time to paint {our walls are already a grayish shade so not sure if I will keep the current color or go a shade lighter} get our carpets cleaned, redesign a closet, decide on and order furniture, and best of all start decorating. Granted I don't have an eye for decorating like others, but this is the look I am hoping to achieve and am using as my inspiration.


5 comments:

  1. I love that nursery! So precious. I think you are an excellent home-decorator and I know your nursery will be perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the most tasteful and beautiful nursery! I love the neutral wall color paired with the pops of pink in the bedding and the curtains.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! Have a great new week! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very classy, cute and beautiful! Oh lucky you, I loved the time of looking for nursery ispirations. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete