Friday, November 6, 2009

Etsy Favs

This weekend I am attending the local holiday boutique which lucky for me will be featuring local Etsy vendors!!
I thought I would share some things that I have marked as being my favs right now on Etsy.


                                                                         via 
                                  
  Would be such a fun accent piece to have for my living room or bedroom                     




                                                                via
                                     Every girl needs a fun girls night out purse!                                                 





What better way to stay organized for 2010. Trust me ladies 2010 will be here before we know it!

Happy Friday and I hope you all have a great weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment