Thursday, November 19, 2009

Love x's Eight

Having a job is something I am very fortunate to have. But I don't really see my job as a "job" if you know what I mean. I can honestly say I wake up every morning and actually look forward going to work. I have come to realize that if the worse thing stopping me from wanting to get up in the morning is because I just want those extra five minutes of sleep I have it pretty well made.

I always thought while I was in undergrad and graduate school that I would want a job where I will be the one making a difference in a child's life. Perhaps over the years I have and maybe I haven't. Though, the one thing I have learned is that its the children I work with who have made a difference in my life and that is something I will never take for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment