Monday, April 19, 2010

Blog Love

I feel as if I have been slacking on what I have been posting lately but nonetheless I now have even more creative thoughts running thru my mind and a big smile thanks to French Mademoiselle for passing this award onto me! What a great way to get my week started.



With this award I must:
1. List 10 things that make me happy
2. Pass this award onto 10 bloggers
3.Link and thank the person who gave the award to me
4. Notify the recipients of the award

My Happy List:
1. Talking to my best friends on the phone. {This is one of them}
2. Eating cupcakes {that was a given}
3. Finding good deals when I go shopping
4. Reading a good book
5. Getting pedicures
6. Traveling
7. Receiving cute notes from my husband
8. Receiving a card in the mail for no reason
9. Spending time with my family {which isn't often as they live far away}
10. Having fresh flowers in my home

I would like to pass this award on to the following blogs:
1. Anna from Around my Table { her blog always finds me smiling}
2. Meg from Meet the Barkers {she makes adorable hair accessories and sells them on etsy along with being a scrap book goddess!}
3. Jessica from Such Pretty Things {she is full of fun and creative ideas. I wish I had her talent}
4. Alli from Hooray Design { full of paper goods, interior, and design ideas- I am always finding something that I love!}
5. Christina from Just Call Me Chris {full of adorable paper goods as she is an etsy seller!}
6.Lana from Lanalou {full of style, decor, and of her living day adventures in Cape Town!}
7.Melanie from Scout a Moms Guide to Stylish Living {full of adorable fashion and beauty finds along with helpful products for those who have young children}
8. Trish from Pink Preppy Lilly Lover { My newest blog find and I completely adore Trisha's blog. Maybe its the fact that she is lucky enough to be a southern belle and her site is full of pink and all things girly along with such fun photos!}
9. Tracy from Loving Pretty Things { has a big heart and really knows how to love life}
10. Kifus from Inspiring Interiors {another one of my newest blog finds which is full of beautiful home decor ideas! Love it!}


Happy Monday and thanks again for your support and most of all for reading my blog!












7 comments:

  1. Oh my! Heidi dear, thank you so much, I'm very honoured and HAPPY :) And love your happy list, especially 7. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Heidi you are so sweet! Congratulations on the award and thanks so much for including me in you award list. I liked reading your happy list and ditto here with 3,4,6,7,9 and 10. Pedicures make you happy? Dear me! What am I missing? I've never had a pedicure in my life! Think I should make an appointment?

    Thanks once again and I'm off to see the other blogs you mentioned (though I'm already familiar with some of them!)

    Have a happy week Heidi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your list!! And I can't wait to check out these blogs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me again, just to let you know the link for Loving Pretty Things is either broken or you forgot to add it! Maybe it's my computer?

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I was just popping over for a visit and saw this, thank you so much, what a nice surprise!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for this wonderful award, I am so touched! You are such a sweetie and I just love following your blog. Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete