Thursday, April 8, 2010

What I'm Loving this Week

Loving all of these adorable cupcake liners. With all this stress I have been under I think baking some cupcakes is calling my name!

LOVE the pink combo here! These would be so adorable to use for a birthday party or baby shower

Love the floral pattern. These would be perfect for your springtime gatherings.

Who doesn't love polka dots?!

I want to buy all of these and am seriously thinking about starting a cupcake liner collection! The only downside is I love them so much I don't think I would want to use them!
Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. I have been buying cupcake liners like crazy lately! To cheer you up there is something for you on my blog today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so lovely Heidi, I especially like the black and pink ones in the first picture. I'm visiting from Anna!s Around My Table blog.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the polka dot and pink ones! Way too cute! I'm with you - I'd probably want to save them, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, these are pretty - they totally make me want to bake - yet another - batch of cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete