Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I will always heart cupcakes


{photo via martha stewart}

I came across this article and can not believe people are saying that cupcakes are dying and whoopie pies are taking over.... Well, not in my world they won't. Don't get me wrong I do enjoy whoopie pies but cupcakes are so adorable and fun to eat. Plus, the word 'cupcake' alone sounds so much cuter than whoopie pie, don't you think? Oh yah and whoopie pies do not have the capability of being baked in fun liners nor do they hold the capability of being decorated to the level of cupcakes. So there whoopie pies you have nothing on my love for cupcakes!

{photo via food network}

6 comments:

  1. I don't turn away a dessert, but I totally agree that whoppie pies have nothing on cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will always heart cupcakes too!! So yummy. Wish I had one of those cupcake shops near me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cupcakes looks especially yummy. And I really don't know what a whoopie pie is...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so good and it makes me want to bake. And that's a good thing!!!

    xo's Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never even heard of such a thing as a "whoopie pie". Not cool. Cupcakes reign supreme, for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete