Thursday, April 1, 2010

What I'm Loving this Week

Loving pretty spring dresses. I adore this first dress because of the color combo and of the bow! I think it would also look cute with a yellow cardigan. Now if only this dress was hanging up in my closest and not on a tree!

I find this second dress to be simple yet elegant. You could wear this dress as casual or dressy, and it can easily be accessorized with many different colors to add a more vibrant touch. Plus, I love the dainty embroidery.

This third dress I think is fun, flirty, and so feminine. I also think this dress could easily be worn casual or dressy.


All I know is that I'm eagerly waiting for Easter Sunday so I can wear my new spring dress and eat one or maybe even two chocolate bunnies!

5 comments:

  1. The first dress is SO cute! Not only do I have a thing for navy & white stripes, I love bows as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all. But I am quite smitten with the 3rd once since it's called "The Librarian"!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crazy about the second one! Great choices! ( new follower :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. The second one is fantastic, also like the 3rd, perect for summer garden parties! Anna

    ReplyDelete