Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Up, Up and Away

There is nothing like opening up your garage door in the morning and being able to see this! It was so close I was able to hear the people speaking and the fire going off! I immediatly ran back inside my house to grab my camera so I could capture some photos. I have never been on a hot air balloon ride but I think it would be a lot of fun. Granted, I have a fear of heights so I'm not sure how well I would do but I still think it would be a fun experience!





Have any of you been on a hot air balloon ride? If so, I would love to hear about your adventure.

7 comments:

  1. That is SO awesome. I'd get pretty crazy with excitement if I saw one of those floating right behind my house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to go for a ride in one of those beauties...at sunrise or sunset!

    Wonderful!

    Enjoy!
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! That is amazing! I have always wanted to go up in a hot air balloon. Preferably over a vineyard somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool!! Can't believe how close to your house it was!

    As you know, I went on a balloon ride in New Zealand. i definitely recommend doing it in a area with beautiful scenery. It was a great way to see the beautiful mountains of New Zealand. I don't think your fear of heights would bother you too much. You kind of forget you are up int he air pretty quickly.

    And i was lucky because the dollar was worth triple in NZ so it wasn't all that expensive to do. I loved it, but I would NEVER pay to do it in the US where it is crazy, crazy expensive...

    ReplyDelete
  5. no freakin way. i have always wanted to go..but never had the guts...oh well. very cool photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is SO cool! There is something so majestic about the look of a haot-air balloon! I really want to do one -- definitely in a place of beautiful scenery. Very cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! I've never been in a hot air balloon, but one landed in my yard once when I was a kid. That was pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete